All services performed entirely in our clinic are covered by warranty. Below are the detailed terms of the warranty.
- filling: 1 year warranty with correct bite,
- 6 months warranty for fillings in primary teeth,
- 3 months warranty for fillings in dead teeth or when the filling covers more than 50% of the tooths volume.
- 1 year warranty on crown-root inlays,
- 2 years warranty for fixed and removable prosthetic restorations.
For prosthetic work, the guarantee is valid at the end of the prosthetic treatment plan established by the attending doctor.
- 10 years warranty for the implanted implant,
- 2 years warranty on prosthetic work on implants,
In the case of missing teeth, which will not be filled, the warranty is reduced to 6 months.
Terms of warranty
- control with the attending doctor at least once a year, unless the doctor recommends otherwise,
- systematic hygiene (scaling, sandblasting and fluoridation) every 6 months,
- keeping the oral hygiene in accordance with the recommendations received,
- immediate implementation of the doctors instructions recommended during follow-up visits.
The warranty does not cover:
- temporary work, e.g. temporary crowns, immediate dentures,
- works for which the Patient has been informed of a limited or no warranty and they have been carried out at the Patients request.
- re-treatment of a root canal previously treated outside the Mediss Dental Clinic,
- dentures repaired or glued outside the Mediss Dental Clinic,
Damages resulting from:
- failure to comply with oral hygiene recommendations,
- non-compliance with the recommendations and indications of the attending doctor,
- not appearing for follow-up visits,
- mechanical damage,
- dental crown damage after root canal treatment that has not been prosthetically rebuilt,
- filling only part of the missing teeth and, as a consequence, overloading the zone completed prosthetically,
- bone atrophy and periodontal changes,
- corrections made in other dental clinic,
- a diseases that have an adverse effect on the condition of the patients mouth and teeth, e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis).
In case of any ailment resulting from dental treatment, the patient should immediately appear to the attending doctor, however, no later than 48 hours from the time the defect or discomfort occurred.
The warranty does not cover the cost of reaching the patient to Mediss Dental Clinic.